Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bad Habit

I can’t get you outta my mind.
No matter how hard I to try to fight it
You occupy my thoughts with every waking moment
I don’t wanna think about you the way I do
I don’t wanna think about ur touch
Ur smile
Ur scent
Ur kiss
Not only have you taken over my thoughts
You’ve taken over my heart
The one part of me I thought I had control over
The part of me that I keep tucked away from the world
The part of me that shows who I really am
The part of me that hid from love
Just by being who you are
You made it easy to open the door and let love in
You are my bad habit
The addiction that I just don’t want to quit
Everyday I need my fix
Just one hit
I know I shouldn’t need you like I do
I shouldn’t depend on your substance to get me through the day
I shouldn’t yearn for that feelgood moment
I shouldn’t crave a love high
I can’t get you outta my system
Quite frankly I don’t know if I want to
I dunno if I wanna give up the piece of my heart that u hold
I dunno if I wanna give up the feeling of euphoria after my fix
I dunno if I wanna give up the one thing that makes everything alright
That I can’t get outta my mind
That I can’t get outta my heart
That I can’t get outta my soul
You are my bad habit

No comments:

Post a Comment