Thursday, February 4, 2010

I’m Gonna Let Go

I’m gonna let go of the fear of the unknown
And embrace all the love that you have shown
I’m gonna let go of the hurt from the past
And trust that this love is gonna last
I’m gonna let go of the pain shadowing my heart
And know we’ll be together forever and never part
I’m gonna let go of the anger that I feel inside
And lean on the strength of the man by my side
I’m gonna let go of the bars protecting my love
And focus on what was heaven sent from above
I’m gonna let go of the key that unlocks my soul
And believe you’re the piece of the puzzle that makes me whole
I’m gonna let go of the notion of being single and lonely
And feel your arms are there to protect and hold me
I’m gonna let go of the armor that’s shielding my body
And yield to the sensation of feeling you inside of me
I’m gonna let go of the shades blocking my eyes
And wake up with you every morning to watch the sunrise
I’m gonna let go of the negative energy that’s draining me
And say “I do” to my love and live happily
I’m gonna let go of all these things to reveal who I am
And believe you will accept me just as I am
I’m gonna let go….

No comments:

Post a Comment