Friday, March 12, 2010

Journey

A distance or course of travel for an extended length of time, passage or progress from one stage to another….

…What is my journey and where am I leading to that will progress my mind and spirit to that place of contentment that my heart desires for my soul
…passion that burns within but the course of this passage is not in my makers plans for me
….to be free to experience my journey from one place to another to explore the woman being inside this human shelter from the reign of the enemy and the obstacles that stand in my path
…my passage
…my journey
…has been extended for so long that I begin to lose direction and sight of my end destination and the goals set before me
…where I lost direction looking UP above where the sky maps out hopes and dreams and endless possibility
…to fail when I fell DOWN and saw desperation and despair in front of me
…leaving nowhere to turn but hoping to be steered in the RIGHT direction before I got LEFT behind while the earth continued to spin
…around in circles spiraling out of control of my destiny for the freedom to be happy in a place where I am at peace because I’m too blessed to be stressed
…out on this path I am reminded that I am alone without the heart that was made just for me to have and to hold
…onto the dream that we can be one we must first be one apart two come together when His will says its time
…is ticking but what’s the rush when I still have yet to fulfill my rights of passage of progression from one stage to another guiding the course to
….my journey

No comments:

Post a Comment