Wednesday, January 27, 2010

iWrite


As I write I let go of all that’s within
I write for no one’s approval but for my soul
To be free with mind and spirit
Released are complicated emotions
My words are the tears that you don’t see
The ones I refuse to cry but happily express through words
I write to understand myself
Who I was
Who I am
Who I want to become
Life has made me a poet
My joy
My pain
My laughter
My heartache
My faith
My life
I write through my experiences
Self prescribed antidote
There’s no method to my creativity
I just listen and let the words flow
I allow myself to be a muse
Poetry and I have formed a faultless marriage
The lover who loves me unconditionally
Accepts me with all my flaws
Understands that I’m not perfect
And believes in my words
I write because I can escape
I can turn my realities into fantasy
My fantasies into poetry
I write because I am in love
With my gift of verse

No comments:

Post a Comment