Friday, March 12, 2010

I need

Need to be loved from the walls of my soul
Need my spirit to be touched
I need to feel strength

Need to know my beauty is powerful
Need to know my body is satisfactory
I need to feel wanted

Need to know my mind is brilliant
Need to know my knowledge is wise
I need to feel respect

Need to know my past is gone
Need to know the future is promising
I need to feel secure

Need to know my emotions are valued
Need to know my weaknesses don’t define me
I need to feel cherished

Need my wishes to come true
Need my desires to be satisfied
I need my destiny fulfilled

Need my faith to be reassured
Need to know that it’ll bring me through the storm
I need my blessing

Need my light to show
Need my courage to grow
I need understanding

Need to know that my love is enough
Need to know that I am the only one
I need trust

Need to know he’s there for me
Need to know he’ll care for me
I need honesty

Need my thirst quenched
Need my well overflowing
I need intimacy

Need to know the pain is no more
Need to know affection will reign
I need love

I need

No comments:

Post a Comment