Saturday, January 23, 2010

O

*beep beep*

Hmm a txt message, “I’ll be home in 20 minutes.” O.

With the thought of him coming home to me my heart begins to pump at a rapid pace. My body aches in anticipation of his touch. O. Cinnamon brown skin with deep set intense chocolate eyes, yes this black man was coming home to me.

19 minutes

As I turn on the shower I can already feel his breath on my neck. O. Just as he is with me, I must be patient. I hurriedly enter the bedroom and sprayed myself with his favorite scent on me. Strong, kind, loving, educated, yes this black man was heaven sent.

9 minutes

I slip into my pink floral chemise and matching panty, can’t forget the pumps! Thinking of him always makes me feel more of a woman. O. Masculine hands to fight the toughest battles but gentle enough for his woman’s touch, yes this black man knew how to please.

6 minutes

Searching for tea light candles I reminisce on our last rendezvous and how his lips connected to my body. O. Lips so soft linked magnetically to every curve that makes me a woman, yes this black man desires me and only me.

5 minutes

For us I’ve created a net of passion inside a theme of love.

4 minutes – Living Room

Pineapple and Pomegranate, Teddy P. – Turn off the Lights

3 minutes – Bathroom

French Vanilla, Tank- Slowly

2 minutes - Bedroom

Black Cherry, Floetry – Say Yes

1 minute

For so long I’ve prayed for this black man, my black man. To celebrate my life, my soul, my heart, my spirit and also my temple. O.

*keys jingle*

O


No comments:

Post a Comment