Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sassy


My sassiness is my confidence that lets all creatures know I am unfazed by the misunderstandings of the world.
I am content in my flesh and you should be too.
My thickness appeals to those who appreciate beauty in all forms.
Sassy rhymes with classy which is the embodiment of the woman that is me.
Yes I am a size 18. 1 plus 8 equals 9, bold and courageous.
The stride in my hips swaying from left to right, ample apple bottom.
Cornbread fed from the woods of Georgia, soft and sweet like a peach picked from the tallest tree.
The blood of the south runs through my veins.
I lean on the roots planted in the Carolinas and Virginia that uphold the full figured woman.
I embrace my body and adore my curves commencing with the contour of my breasts.
Double my pleasure. Double his fun.
He, who admires the chunky sistah with funky flavah, love handles and all.
Thick thighs to support this bubble on my back that I know you want.
Voluptuous in all my glory I can’t help but to wink at myself in the mirror.
Full lips.
Brown eyes.
Sexy smile.
Vain, conceited, self-centered and full of self are not the words that define me but I must speak up and praise my big boned anatomy.
So today and everyday I proclaim to worship my chocolate thighs and buttered rolls.
I am Elegant!
I am Beautiful!
I am Proud!
I am Fabulous!
I am Sexy!
I am…..Sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment